SillyMommy

Monday, February 18, 2008

Post-Valentine's Day chika

Not appropriate for Valentine's Day, but this is a
> lovely song. Lyrics
> written by Alan & Marilyn Bergman who also wrote
>"Windmills of Your Mind," "How
> Do You Keep the Music Playing," "The Way We Were..."
> This one's not as popular
> nor as catchy but it grows on you.
>
>
> http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=nF2Et7m0h5I
>
>
> Where do you start?
> How do you separate the present from the past?
> How do you deal with all the things you thought
> would last?
> That didn't last;
> With bits of memories scattered here and there
> I look around and don't know where to start.
>
> Which books are yours?
> Which tapes and dreams belong to you and which are
> mine?
> Our lives are tangled like the branches of a vine
> That intertwine
> So many habits that we'll have to break, and
> yesterdays
> we'll have to take apart.
>
> One day there'll be a song or something in the air
> again
> To catch me by surprise, and you'll be there again,
> A moment in what might have been...
>
> Where do you start?
> Do you allow yourself a little time to cry?
> Or do you close your eyes and kiss it all goodbye?
> I guess you'll try
>
> And though I don't know where and don't know when
> I'll find myself in love again
> I promise there will always be
> A little place no one will see
> A tiny part deep in my heart
> That stays in love with you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ness said...

You know what, dunno why but I can't link to the above youtube thingy. Perhaps it would be helpful if you posted the TITLE of the song too?

2/19/2008 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home