SillyMommy

Monday, July 10, 2006

Doctor One and Doctor Two...

Last Wednesday afternoon, i decided to go see the cardiologist i was supposed to see in the first place, Dra. Yabut ( saw Dr. Johnson Wee the first time).And guess what? Except for the part where i was a STRESS HYPERTENSIVE (e.g. anything out of the ordinary 'kalma'---be it happy or sad--my BP would go up), Dra. Yabut declared from the same readings of the heart scan that my heart wasn't enlarged at all! She also said my fainting thingie was common to a lot of people (a shrug of shoulders here...). So she TOOK ME OFF MY MAINTENANCE MEDS which Dr. Wee gave earlier! Save for the occasional tranquilizer in case i get hyper over anything...that's it. Two weeks observation. Ang pinagbawal na exercise ni Dr. Wee, she said pwede na, as long as i get back to it gradually....and so on, and so forth. Now i don't know who to believe na regarding my enlarged heart.

Tamang-tama, later that evening( like 9:30pm), Myrna texted me, inviting Lina and me to come with her to a balikan trip to Davao (with driver, of course). I jumped at the chance to see some civilization after my house arrest (which was lifted), siempre! So off we went the following morning (yesterday). I just got dizzy bouts 3x at SM there, but possibly because of prolonged walking in the mall after being on the couch for ages!!!

So here i am still a bit woozy.( Hmmm....that's why i'm still wondering what i've got lagi.) and checking my 1250 unread messages in my inbox. Have lots of work to do for the church council meeting this weekend, so i'm going to be tied up to the PC the whole day, it seems. Oh, yeah---and there's that class directory i haven't finished for our batch, and it's taking ages to do, and frustrating pa, kay lots of the addresses are from our hayskul days, o our hayskul days pa!

See? So much to do even if i'm on 'sick leave' from the world! Hoohooy.Que sera, sera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home